Sponsors Make Us Sing!
Womansong & Habitat for Humanity
Womansong is Asheville’s oldest and largest women’s community chorus, celebrating its 25th year of singing in concert to support area women in need with the healing power of song. Your sponsorship for the 25th anniversary concert in November 2012 will demonstrate your support for women and arts in our community as well as strengthen your connection with existing and potential customers. Sponsorship can be financial or in the donation of materials or services (donations are tax deductible.)
A sponsor can:
- Be a benefactor for a special project.
- Become a Sustainer, Contributor, Patron or Donor with your financial donation. See the "Be a Concert Sponsor Page" for details.
- Help produce a major concert with your funds.
- Donate merchandise or services for a Womansong fundraising event and then come buy some of our great stuff!
- 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation in North Carolina
- Supported by member dues, private donations and performance revenue
- and, donations are tax deductible
- Donations to Womansong's NEW START PROGRAM are also tax deductible
- New Start provides emergency funds to area women who are making a new start in life
- Womansong provides scholarships at AB Tech and Haywood Community College for women furthering their education to improve their lives and their families’ lives
- Womansong's community outreach through performance